hello peeps. welcome :) i am farah najwa bt shamshuzaman. fara for short. this is my blog , my diary , and my story , so i feel free to share what i want to. so , just shut up and read okay bebeh. hikhik. and you also can feel free to follow me , thank you ~

p/s : for full story just click at the title :)

the memories ill never forget

Posted by : farah najwa at Friday, May 27, 2011 people come and go , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :(




 mua dah ekin <3
 anis wawawa :)

 okay , kenapa aku upload gamba ni? haha ,
just nak cakap , thanks for everything 
 friends 
 ekin , and mua * behind me
 najaa odah naddie <3 imy all
 4sc3 and 5sc3 
 kasha beby naddie linda mua rajaa
 my ADIKKKKKKKKKKKKK HAHA
 gila bersama :)
last day of SPM , im gonna miss this badlyy






thanks for being such a good and such a bad friend HAHA . i appreciate everything . * banyak lg gamba tp tk larat upload dah :P

1 pengkritik:

BebyndaStoryMory said...

salam . such a nice blog . come n hit me back at http://storymoryofbebynda.blogspot.com/ . follow me . ^_^

Post a Comment