hello peeps. welcome :) i am farah najwa bt shamshuzaman. fara for short. this is my blog , my diary , and my story , so i feel free to share what i want to. so , just shut up and read okay bebeh. hikhik. and you also can feel free to follow me , thank you ~

p/s : for full story just click at the title :)

should i ?

Posted by : farah najwa at Saturday, April 23, 2011
Should i teach myself to hate you?
Should i teach my heart not to love you?
Should i teach my mind not to think about you?
Would you teach me to?
Because honestly, i dont know how..
How to tell myself not to
How to start a beginning without you..

Coz i feel so empty knowing youre not here with me
The tenderness of your touch i felt
The symphony of your kissed has left
Stock in the moment where there was me and you
Should i forget about them too?

4 pengkritik:

Nurul Assyiqin said...

No you shouldn't . When you try to hate him more , you'll end up with loves him even more . When you're trying to forget him , you'll end up miss him more . Just go with the flow , stay strong . Let time decide :)

farah najwa said...

THANKS . :)

syahZ said...

Don't forget the memories that make you smile. Tapi lepaskanlah die.

farah najwa said...

i cant.

Post a Comment